UAB ICTO offers high quality, punctual and well-developed in-gauge cargo transportation services. In-gauge cargo is cargo of different purpose, whose weight and dimensions (length, width, height) meet the standards. Cargo is transported by local and international routes: Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Poland and Germany. Open semi-trailers of durable construction are used for the transportation of cargo.
- Metal products;
- Reinforced concrete products;
- Industrial equipment.
Dimensions of in-gauge cargoes:
- Length – 13.5 m;
- Width – 2.48 m;
- Height– 2.70 m;
- Weight – 24 t.
The main goal of UAB ICTO is realization of expectations of individual clients. Long-term work experience, qualified staff, network of reliable partners and responsible attitude to work allow us to ensure the highest quality of transportation services, fast delivery terms and competitive prices. Experienced ICTO managers will take care of safe logistics of in-gauge cargoes from the place of loading to the delivery to the end-user.
- High-quality and punctual cargo transportation services.
- Qualified and responsible staff.
- Selection of the most optimal route in individual cases.
- Compliance with approved logistics plan and agreed terms.
- Smooth transportation of in-gauge cargoes.
- Orderly cargo forwarding documents.
- Safety of transported cargo.
- Flexible transportation conditions for in-gauge cargoes.
- Competitive price.